2023 Corporate Events / Group Shooting Event Information
- We cater for Birthdays, Any Special Events, Hen’s and Buck’s Parties.
- Our very competitive inclusive fee covers the hire of grounds, experienced coaches, hire of firearms, ear plugs, ammunition and targets.
- The event will usually be conducted in our bush setting.
- All participants will receive an introduction and safety briefing.
- A club coach will give individual instruction to all shooters regardless of skill level at the firing line.
- Targets cater to the abilities of the participants. Plenty of targets will be smashed!
- Overall time for the event is between 1.5 and 2 hours, normally firing about 25 to 30 rounds each.
- Your group is required to attend the club 30 minutes before the event starting time. We need to complete the Range Register, and on most occasions, if you do not hold a firearms licence Section 33 and 33A Forms need to be completed. We are also required to give a Safety Briefing in the handling and use of the firearm. PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE as this may impact on your allotted time as we will often have another group following yours.
- PHOTO ID – NO ID NO SHOOTING – (UNDER 18 EXEMPT)
- ENCLOSED FOOTWEAR MUST BE WORN ON THE RANGE.
- EYE PROTECTION MUST BE WORN. BYO GLASSES – OR WILL BE SUPPLIED.
- SHORT OR LONG SLEEVES MUST BE WORN – NO SINGLETS OR TANK-TOPS.
- CAMO CLOTHING IS NOT PERMITTED ON THE RANGE.
- NO DVA, AVO, VIOLENT CRIME OR DRUG CONVICTION FROM POLICE.
- NO ALCOHOL BEFORE OR DURING THE SHOOT.
CONTACT BRAD FOR MORE INFORMATION